Friday, August 30, 2013

The End AKA The Beginning

The project is over. I should have written this last week when I posted the last song, but I'm no expert at saying goodbye. The last song I posted was not a new one. It is from my days recording in Highland Park, and given the name it seemed like a nice way to go out.

The end of the song-a-week project is not really an end to anything. It is more like a graduation. I learned a lot from spending nearly half a year working on a weekly deadline, and I am going to apply that new knowledge to the next things I do.

Speaking of which, here is the next thing I did. My good friend Gibbons and I have been wanting to collaborate on something for a long time, mostly because of a picture that was taken of us. That collaboration has finally happened and the result is "Overjoyed", by us, Russians With Rabbits.



No comments:

Post a Comment