Friday, August 2, 2013

Out Here In The Sunshine

As of this writing, the song isn't done yet. It is Thursday night. I've still got to lay down drums and bass, and hopefully some kind of melody thing with Gibbons playing saw. I feel weird about this song. I love certain parts of it, but as it is currently written it feels like there is a better song hiding underneath what I have right now. The words may not be quite right.

It is now Late afternoon the next day. I have finished this song at the last possible minute. I am now off to play at Ouizi's closing exhibition at the Barbershop Gallery. Gibbons wasn't around so the saw became an electric guitar solo. First time for electric guitar on this project. I can definitely feel myself getting into a groove. Too much so, in fact. Maybe I am putting this stuff off so much because I'm ready for a change. I knew once I started writing commentary I would jynx the project.

Anyway, it is almost literally the last minute. Here are the links.






No comments:

Post a Comment